New court filing shows stunning new evidence of wage-fixing by major Hollywood animation studios The article has details about:
- The wage-fixing conspiracy spread across the VFX industry earlier than previously reported.
- DreamWorks Animation’s role in the wage-fixing conspiracy was more far-reaching than first reported.
- Pixar kept a list of competitors with which it had secret non-solicitation agreements.
- New evidence of Blue Sky Animation’s participation in the collusion
Deadline reports that the many class action suits will be merged into one.
Want to download the Sony data hack? Apparently it’s here. Use at your own risk, it would imagine that it’s illegal. It may also be a trap, as the torrent apparently was hosted on some of Sony’s servers for a while. This story just keeps getting more interesting.
- Sony Pictures hack gets uglier; North Korea won’t deny responsibility -Updated
- Michael Lynton and Amy Pascal Call Sony Hack “Brazen Attack” In Staff Memo
- A Look Through The Sony Pictures Data Hack: This Is As Bad As It Gets
- Sony Breach May Have Exposed Employee Healthcare, Salary Data
- Sony Hack: Sensitive Data on 3,803 Studio Employees Allegedly Released
- Details Emerge on Malware Used in Sony Hacking Attack
- More From The Sony Pictures Hack: Budgets, Layoffs, HR Scripts, and 3,800 Social Security Numbers
- FBI: Destructive Malware Used Korean Language Packs
Film Subsidies: Report on Louisiana’s Film tax incentives. Bottom line: State’s program is popular, fast-growing but a major money loser.
Very impressive Element 3D release. Wish Nuke had something similar.
I love Tony Zhou’s film analysis. His latest is on the Cinema of Jackie Chan- How to Do Action Comedy.