Post-Production nightmare. Stereo, 4K, 120 frames per second film previewed at NAB.
- Ang Lee Reveals Secrets of ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ (EXCLUSIVE)
- NAB: First Reactions To Ang Lee’s ‘Billy Lynn’ 120 Frame Rate Footage: ‘Awesome,’ ‘Unbelievable’
- Ang Lee’s ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ First Footage Stuns Viewers at NAB Show
- NAB: Ang Lee Says Breaking New Digital Cinema Ground in 'Billy Lynn' Was "Terrifying and Exciting"
- Ang Lee’s new film shows the peril and incredible promise of high-frame rate movies
This article is horrible but this mentality exists because of our immature religious-like worship of what we do. https://t.co/6LSPNC4Af0— VFX Soldier (@VFXSoldier) April 17, 2016
V-Ray GPU Talk: GPU Technology Conference 2016