Whoa! Congrats to Mr.X for pulling this off. I can only imagine the challenges of working on a project that was shot at 120 frames per second at 4K and in stereo. Looks like it will be a stunning technical achievement.
For more details, hit the links below:
- Ang Lee’s ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ First Footage Stuns Viewers at NAB Show
- Is Ang Lee’s 120 FPS ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ the Future of Cinema?
- CinemaCon: Sony Teases Ang Lee's 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Ang Lee to Unveil 'Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk' Footage in 3D, 4K and at 120 Frames Per Second
- Ang Lee’s new film shows the peril and incredible promise of high-frame rate movies
Spoke with The Foundry for MARI clarification - Non-commercial and Indie limits are the same, but Indie allows for freelance/contract work.— VFX Media Corp. (@VFXMedia) May 12, 2016